Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Megan Turns 19

Jippers.....when did this girl grow up?  I can't believe that she is 19 already. And this is the first birthday she is celebrating away from home. This momma is having a hard time with that but I better get used to it because it will not be the last. I doubt I will ever have her home again on her birthday...boo. 
The night before her birthday we Skyped while she opened her presents that I sent her....it was fun. She just makes me laugh with all her expressions and the things she gets excited about. It is just so wonderful in so many ways.  I just love this girl.  Thank goodness for Skype.
 new Marvels of Shield shirt
 sour gummy worms of course
 homemade cookies....does she like them????
She went to Grandma's on Sunday for dinner and a little celebration. Tyler of course was there and she brought one of her girlfriends from her floor too. Jessie, Mary and Lars also showed up and I hear they all played an exciting game of Nuts.  And of course, had cake and ice cream afterwards.  Thanks Mom for being there for her on her actual birthday.
The day after her birthday, we Skyped again as she had one more present that was coming in the mail and it was late.  She didn't ask for this gift, but I knew she would love it so I wanted to see her reaction.  She was so excited to get this.......
Her favorite...one of her favorite.....actors.  I remember getting a Shaun Cassidy poster when I was young and just about died seeing it on my wall every single day.  I was in heaven and I think Megan is too. 

Happy Birthday to my Meggy Moo
(Yes I can still call you that)

No comments: