It is here! It is finally time!! Yes, I am talking about the season premiere of LOST. Tonight!! WHOOPEE! Aren't you all excited? Call me crazy, but I really like that show. It is mysterious, always keeps you guessing, and yes unrealistic. But hey, it is entertaining. Last week, they ran the ending of last season to remind us of everything. I finally had enough time to watch it last night-all 3 hours of it. Thank goodness I could skip through all the commercials. (gotta love DVR) It just made me more excited to start the new season. Can you believe they are going back to the island????? Anyway, no phone calls will be taken this evening and the kids will have to get themselves to bed cuz I'm taking the night off.
Class Picture
14 years ago
5 comments:
Watching Lost as we speak!
You make me giggle...miss you. ;)
How was it? I have it recorded but haven't watched it yet.
It was good! Not what you would expect, which usually happens. I also finished it this morning, I love my DVR too. We should have a LOST night one of these days.
We are right there with you. I don't usually watch TV, but a friend got me hooked last year and we did a big marathon to get caught up. Then I got my family all hooked on it. It is so addicting!!!! anyway, we do the same thing DVR and watch with no stupid comercials. Love it! We should chat after tonight's episode. Hee Hee Hee
Post a Comment