2014
It's a new year which means I need to make a new year's resolution.
As you can tell from my blog posts.....in 2013, my blog suffered greatly from lack of posts. I lacked motivation to keep it current despite the zillion pictures I took last year. A friend of mine decided to start up a blog, so that has given me a new desire to blog again....Hurray!
I am excited to be a blogger again and vow to make posts whenever I have some great pictures to document...rather than just having them on my computer in files. So stay tuned for a great year of our happenings with some minor changes to the way that I will post.
Yea for a new year......Yea for a friend that is motivating me.....Yea for journal keeping up to date....Yea for memories!
AND I even have pictures to post.....Good for me!!!!
1 comment:
I am super excited to blog. Thanks Mel for helping me! Cheers to a new year and lots of pictures too!
Post a Comment