Sunday, October 5, 2008

Are you sitting down?

After months of reading friend's blogs and finding more people I knew through those blogs as well as friends telling me I should do this, I thought it was about time I stepped into the blogging circle. I knew it was only a matter of time before I succumbed and so now you can all tell me - "I told you you'd love it!!" So hang on while I take the time to make this my own. I am on vacation, so I am doing a little at a time between family outings and such. Besides, all my pictures are on MY computer at home, so it will be a little dull until I can get those. I know this will be way too fun, so keep checking back to see what I have come up with.

5 comments:

Rach said...

Awesome Blog!!!! I'm so excited you finally took the plunge. I'll keep checking back for updates.

Tara said...

Oh yippy! A new blog to get addicted to! I can't wait to see more photos of your cute family!

Have fun on vacation!

Tonya said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited you joined the blogging world. I only wish you could come to the P.A.R.T.Y. "Partay" on Saturday. Come on its only a "few" hours drive right? ha ha.....I am excited to see more blogs

Teeples Family said...

Way to go! Glad that you have sucummbed to the blogging world. It is addictive. I have enjoyed it so much--I even print out the pages as i go so I can keep it as a family journal.

Isn't technology cool?

Holly said...

I am SO excited! :)