You sure can't beat a good volleyball game, especially when it is BYU. I guess not everyone likes to play volleyball, let alone watch it (I think that is just wrong!) Anyway, BYU girls played Air Force tonight at Clune Arena and of course, we kicked their behinds in three straight games. I know I am biased since I am a BYU Almun not to mention a volleyball player. But I sure love going to watch them play every year. My hubby and the 2 oldest had YM/YW tonight so I took the 2 little girls and went by myself. The girls always take paper and markers to make signs to hold up while they cheer. They are so cute. It sure brings me back to the good ole college days though-when there was not a care in the world (at least that is what we thought then). Actually we did care about being asked out on a date, passing tests and where our seat was going to be at the next home football game. But as I think back to those days now, they seem so small compared to the things we worry about now as mothers and wives. I loved my college years and would actually repeat certain years if I could. Definitely not my freshman year and probably not my 2nd year either, but the last 2 for sure. They were by far the most fun and the memories made then are some of my most cherished. I will hear a song or see something that will remind me of those glory days. Then I think about how long ago it was, and I cringe. I can't be that old already--wasn't it just yesterday I was walking that campus?
2 comments:
O.K. so where are the pictures of your girls with signs? :)
Nope...we are not that old! ;)
Glad you guys had a good time at the game! :)
Post a Comment