Let me back pedal a bit---You all know that we have been finishing our basement. We are doing it ourselves (minus the drywall and the carpet, and some plumbing) It has taken us just over 2 years and we can now say---we are just about ready to move everything in. We finished the bathroom on Saturday although I want to seal the grout in the shower one more time. We have a desk top and a couple of shelves to add to T's room and that is it. HURRAY!!! (I will post pix of the finished rooms soon)
But the reason for the post and for my boasting is the Air Force wings on T's wall. He wanted an Air Force Fathead, but we quickly said no when we found out they were $100. So we had to go to plan B for a whopping cost of $3.
Doesn't it look great---I mean fabulous! I did that! Yes, I painted that on his wall and I think it looks so cool. It turned out better than I thought it would and I am so excited to get all his airplane pictures and AF things in his room to finish the whole look off. I know he can hardly wait too. I think I deserve the bragging rights to this one!
8 comments:
I am IMPRESSED. I can't wait to see pics of the entire finished basement.
Your title made me laugh! We ALL know who the best team in blue is -BYU. Right, T?? =) I am impressed as well, those wings look AWESOME! Seriously, you could put "Fatheads" out of business!
Yes, BYU is the true blue -- that is why we banned HIM to the basement! :)
It turned out great...good job Mel!!!
You definitely deserve bragging rights on that one....can't wait to see the entire finished product in person. :)
That is GREAT job! You rocked it! :) Can not wait to see the finished basement.
kuddos to you. It looks great. Can't wait to see the pics of the basemnet.
That's awesome! Way to go!
PS
Go Utes!
Post a Comment