Okay-well maybe not EVERYONE
There were a lot of comments on my last post about my blog book and almost all were wanting information about where I got my book done, how much and so on. So I thought rather than comment back, I would just write another post and let everyone in on the secret. SHHHHHHH!
It was from Blurb.com. They have different types and sizes of books starting at around $5 for the smallest one with less than 20 pages. My book was the 8X10 hardcover with the image wrap cover with 124 pages and it cost me $53. I was going to go with the softcover, but my hubby made me get the better one and I am glad he did. It was a bit more money than I wanted to spend but I justified it by knowing that it was part of my journal and would sit nicely with my scrapbooks. They were quick in their shipping and I was so surprised at how great it looked. It was worth all the many (and I mean many) hours that I put in to making it my own way. If I wouldn't post so much, it would have been cheaper. :)
Anyone is welcome to come by and see it to get the full effect of it's greatness! I would love to show it off to you!
Class Picture
14 years ago
3 comments:
My niece has done a couple books too! It was great to catch up with you the other night. Miss you...
Will you bring it to the digital scrapbook class I'm teaching for relief society on Feb 18? I'd like to show it off as another option for recording our lives "digitally".
that is cool...i have heard about blurb just never gotten around to checking it out...good idea though!
Post a Comment