But we also love to color eggs. This year we had the whole family plus one. T's girlfriend joined us and we all had a great time. I love eating them just as much as decorating them.
Hiding of Easter baskets is tradition too....they were in the dryer this year.......and confetti eggs this year, so quite the mess on the floor.
K wanted an egg hunt, but we decided to have one the next day instead. We didn't have one last year I don't think....so she really wanted to have one. So while she was at school, I hid 50 eggs for her and J in the house....I hope that was enough!
They had so much fun that they decided to hide all 50 again themselves and make me and their dad find them.....what crazy girls.
And of course, our traditional family picture....our last one with the whole family!
Happy Easter Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment