Thursday, April 26, 2012

Senior Stuff

These past several days AND nights have been filled with a ton of senior stuff for T....fun stuff!
Last weekend he went to Prom with his girlfriend.......they looked very nice and I heard they had a really good time (despite that M was sick the day before)
We took pictures at Palmer Park with some of his other friends before they went to dinner and the dance.
Then it was Senior Ditch Day.  A bunch of people went to Fox Run Park for the day to play and eat.  T was gone all day and came back dirty, smelling of campfire, and tired.....but happy!

The next day was the Senior Breakfast held at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort.  What a pretty place tucked out of sight from the main road....never even knew it was there.  It was a nice morning for my hubby and I to spend it with T.  After we ate, we had the "Capping Ceremony".  T picked his dad to cap him and it was very sweet what he had read about him to pay tribute to him.  I was very proud of myself as I held it all together and didn't cry.
On to the next night for the senior prank.  T had to work but headed over to the school afterwards to help with the various tasks at hand.  He told me of a few like stacking the chairs in the doorway so no one can get into the school the next day......V stairs with trash cans.....plastic forking the lawn.....plastic wrapping the scorpion out front.......
Putting "Seniors Rock" on the school sign out front......however, they spelled it wrong (senors).  Watch out world for these "excellent" students...:)  I heard there was a goat......can't wait to hear about that one.

And finally, T's graduation cards were made and sent out to family and friends.....
There is so much on the calendar from now until the end of school.....I will be totally ready for summer by then.  Such exciting times coming up!  Stay Tuned!

No comments: