Monday, December 3, 2012

Half Way to One Hundred! YIKES...

So my hubby celebrated a milestone birthday this year.....he turned the BIG 5 0!  Never in a million years did I ever think that we would even be remotely close to that age.  I don't know really what I was thinking when I was younger...really?  We would never age and get old?  Man I must have really been in denial.  So no matter how hard we tried, it came anyway and he is no longer in his 40's. WOW.  That is just so hard for me to fathom.  It was hard turning 40....can't imagine what it will be like to say "I'm 50!"...Glad it is him and not me! :)

OK, so enough about the "old" part.....We really did have a great time celebrating.  We went to HuHot for dinner and then home for presents, games and cherry pie.
 
I must say.....It was really quite funny as just a few days after his birthday, he received an invitation in the mail from AARP to join up.  Heehee....I laughed all the way downstairs to show it to him.  (I can do that...laugh that is...as I am a few years away from that age)
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! 
I still love you even though you are "of advanced age"

No comments: