After many....and I mean many....changes in the dates for the Softball Banquet, it was finally decided on. And wouldn't you know it....scheduled on a night that I couldn't make it. It always happens that way when it has to be rescheduled. But it was my very last RS meeting before being released and I was to give the closing remarks since no one from the bishopric could be there. I was so bummed!
So I relinquished my camera to my hubby and K to go and document this evening. And wouldn't you know....all blurry. Guess I need to give some lessons to my family so that I am not the only one that can take ALL the pictures. I give them an E for effort though!
But I was glad that they could go and support M. Now if it was her senior banquet....well that would have been a different story.
Congrats M on a great season....can't wait for next year!
Class Picture
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment