I have to give a shout out to my dear husband on his birthday. Well, it was actually Sunday, but it has taken me this long to get the pix off my camera. I had to post pictures of him and "the hat!" We have this goofy tradition that everyone has to wear this birthday hat while opening presents. We actually have two different ones, but I think this is goofier (is that a word?) so I pull this one out first. You can't see if very well in the pix but it has candles that come out the top and flop around.
Another tradition is picking a place to eat out, but since it fell on a Sunday this year, I cooked him one of his favorite meals-Chicken Lasagna, homemade french bread and a banana cream pie for dessert. Of course, we went out on Monday night for FHE to Texas Roadhouse. Gotta love those rolls!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!!
5 comments:
I hope your day was a good one! The hat is well...goofy! (I say it...so does that make a word?) They have Texas Roadhouse out here...the rolls do rock!
I get a new VT comp in about 2-3 weeks... Think they'll be able to handle me? NAH! Miss you guys!
We have a birthday hat like that in our primary! :)
I might have to have that chicken lasagna recipe. It sounds good. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday (I won't call him Honey). I think that hat really suits him!!
LOVE the hat! What a fun tradition!
Tell him Happy Birthday from us! Sounds like you had a great day...We love texas roadhouse too! Yummmm
Post a Comment