
This is my mom and I at the Alpine Inn in Hill City, SD this summer. We are waiting for our Filet Mignon to come-it was so yummy we went there twice that trip. My mom is one of my best friends and I love that we get to spend time together, although it is not as often as I would like. Hey, you and dad could always move over here (hint, hint). Anyway, I hope you have a great day today and that dad spoils you with fun times and fun food. I will eat some dark chocolate in your honor today!
LOVE YOU MOM!
3 comments:
That is sweet, Mel. I am really enjoying my Mom too...living close to her has been fun!
In honor of your Mom's birthday I will be eating chocolate as well.
Oh how funny, I was going to say what Rachael said! Great minds think alike!! hee hee
Heppy B-day M's Mom!!!
Post a Comment