We have a tradition in our home. It is GIRL'S NIGHT anytime the guys go on a camp out. It use to be only on Father and Son's camp out, but now that my hubby is a scout leader, they will have camp outs once a month. That is good for us girls. We help get them ready, send them off and then it is our time. We do dinner out, watch movies, pop popcorn, paint fingers and toes and what ever else we want to.
Tonight we went to Cici's for dinner and then picked up a couple of movies to watch. The little girls picked Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds and M and I got Journey to the Center of the Earth. We had to stop at Lowe's for some traps-we have a mouse running around outside. It is so funny to watch Duke when he picks up the scent. He goes wild and can't think of anything else-he is extremely focused. Anyway, I am actually writing this post as the little girls are watching their movie. I couldn't bring myself to watch Hannah Montana AGAIN and I guess K couldn't either. She came down a few minutes ago and said she didn't want to watch it anymore, that it was just a bunch of singing. I don't know what she thought it was going to be, but she was not excited about it.
I hope the boys are warm. I am sure they are not as it is suppose to get down to the teens tonight. I know I will be nice and toasty in my big ole bed tonight.
Better get back to girl's night and watch my movie.
Class Picture
14 years ago
4 comments:
I am a bit jealous...no GNO for my house. :P I probably would have watched Hannah Montanna with the girls...for some reason my family does not want t see that... Right now, I begging them to go see HSM3...BOYS! ;)
How was Journey to the Center of the Earth? We haven't seen that one yet.
It was not the best movie- it was worth the $1 I rented it for at Red Box. Pretty cheesy I thought.
Oh man, if I never see another Hannah Montana again, it'll be too soon. It seems like she's EVERYWHERE!!! (at least here at my house!)
Post a Comment