Thursday, April 23, 2009

Your Request is Granted!

Some have been asking to see the beautiful bouquet of flowers my sweet hubby gave me for my birthday, so here it is................
The picture doesn't do it justice. The colors are so vibrant and I can't get over the wonderful scent that permeates the room. Thanks honey!

And this picture is for you Jean! Yes, it does break all the birthday rules NOT to wear the birthday hat. I have scolded the kids for it and it will not happen again! Thanks for keeping me straight.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Yet you look so CUTE! ;) Flowers are gorgeous... :)

Jean McKendrick said...

Alright! The flowers are beautiful and you look "simply marvelous" in the hat. Way to make your kids keep up with tradition. :)

Teeples Family said...

Love the Birthday Hat! So sorry to have missed your birthday. I hope that it was great; it sounded like you had some special stuff--with the cards from K's class too.

I'm with you, another year older is never fun--but I gotta say, it's worth it to see you in that hat!

Teeples Family said...

Dumb me--I knew you had a b-day coming because Ryan had me make cookies for his hometeaching on Sunday...but it didn't occur to me that it was this week! SO sorry!

Tara said...

CUTE!! Happy Birthday! It's been a few days since I've gotten on the computer and I missed all the fun!

Looks like it turned out to be a fun day after all!

Maureen said...

Well, I think you look cute in that hat! I think you should wear it every year. And your flowers are so pretty. Thanks for posting the picture of them.