So the other day, we went to a. . . . . .
Do you remember. . . .
and . . . .
and rows and rows of these. . .
How about this . . .
or this. . . .
And we can't forget my most favorite arcade game ever. . . . .
We headed to Manitou Springs the other day with some friends and had a blast playing and just goofing around. We loved the arcade games.
And there were plenty of things to climb on too.
I love it when these rides are more fun without putting money in them.
Thank goodness for good friends and beautiful weather.
3 comments:
Great pics! FUN! The last pic of your girls is a 'framer'! :o)
*I have looked on the shelves that are my level and can not find the VB net. Going to have E look tonight. ;o)
Seriously, the arcade games cost a penny? What a fun outing, that's something my kids would have loved!
Your Mom loves the last picture. What beautiful girls. But then I am the Grandma.
Post a Comment