T is running Cross Country again this year and loves, loves, loves it! (I wish I loved to run like he does) He is doing well and is #3 on the boy's team---meaning he has the 3rd best time. It changes every week depending on how well they run that week, but he has stayed consistent so far. They have a meet once a week, however I have only been able to make it to one. The other one was in Denver and this next one is as well. But the next several are around town, so I am happy I get to see him run more. His coach is very pleased with his progress over the years, so he just keeps getting better. I think he is doing great!! He is in line for a great season. Keep it up T!!! You are awesome!
GO SCORPIONS!!!!
3 comments:
I love it! Way to go T!!!
That's so cool! I wish I liked to run, too! =)
That is so great that he enjoys running. My "T" does as well! Although he tells me distance running is hard. I will have to show him these pictures of your "T" to let him see that it is cool! He looks up to these boys so much. It is so nice to have a great kid and example for a number of younger kids in the ward! We are so grateful!
Post a Comment