It is that time of year again when those magnificent jets fly over the Air Force Academy for graduation.
We go out every year to watch them do their stuff. It is always during finals week at the high school, but we pulled M today to come with us (believe it or not, T did not want to come......getting friends to sign his yearbook was more important). So we grabbed lunch at Five Guys and took our spot for optimum viewing. We went to a new place that we have decided is the best one so far as they flew right over us several times.
I did get some movies, however with the sun glaring off my LCD screen, I was not able to keep them in the frame for the whole time.....but they turned out pretty good.
We love watching them fly....but somehow 2 jets left in the middle of the show.....6 flew in and only 4 flew away together. I wonder if the other 2 pilots had to stop for a potty break???
So glad we live here.....best show around!
3 comments:
GReat Pictures ... A great family outing. Keep it going
I'm so glad you made it! And the pix are amazing! What a great family tradition...especially since you live here!
Where did you guys watch it from? Looks like you could see it really well (or is it just a really good zoom lens?) :)
Post a Comment