T loves California.....it was evident when we went there a couple of summers ago and stayed for a week at the beach. He looks like he belongs there and he fit right in. No wonder since his parents are California kids themselves.
So it shouldn't have been a surprise when he got his mission call a couple of weeks ago to.................... California San Jose.
We thought for sure he would go foreign, but we are so excited. He was meant to be in that mission and he will be awesome. We can't wait to experience it through T and enjoy it right along with him.
We get the summer with him and I am so excited for that. It will go by fast, but you know that I will soak up every minute that I can...I am sure going to miss that boy! We love you like crazy T!
Class Picture
14 years ago

1 comment:
Who guessed it??? O hi that would be me! I knew he would be sent there! Seems like the perfect fit! Congrats T!!!!
Post a Comment