Kids seem to have so much energy...wish I could bottle it and use it for myself. K had her field day yesterday and they ran and hopped and jumped and ran some more. It was endless and they all had so much fun!
I love being able to go and support my children in everything they do. Field Day used to be a lot of work for me when I had 3 kids in the same school and a toddler by my side. I was going to 2 days of field day and then running back and forth to a different side of the park to get pictures of each of my kids. Now I can sit under a tree and watch K and relax and enjoy the morning better.
She had a great time, but hula hooping is by far her favorite.....she could stand there forever and hula hoop.
She loved that Mr. Brown squirted them with the hose when they walked by....she came back to me drenched, wanting a hug! It was hot enough at 90 degrees that it felt good.
Field Days are great for 3 reasons....getting a tan, knowing that summer is just around the corner, and getting to spend time with my daughter.
It was great too cuz the volunteer lunch fell on that same day so I was served lunch and had a nice visit with all the other volunteer parents. It was a great morning!
Class Picture
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment