We had a nice day at church with T speaking about .........ME! Ok, mothers but that's me! He did a great job and I did a great job keeping myself composed. He made me feel like I actually have done something right as a mother and that he actually appreciates the things I do. Several youth spoke so it was a nice meeting for many moms.
I was able to relax when we got home and my hubby and the kids made dinner for me and my mother-in-law. We were so happy that she joined us for this special day. We had steaks grilled on the BBQ, mashed potatoes, salad, rolls and strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was yummy dinner and lots of laughing and visiting to go with it. K even decorated the kitchen for me.....
I got these beautiful flowers.......
a card and some fun gifts from my baby......
I was also able to watch the finale of Survivor in peace with a bowl of chocolate ice cream my honey bought just for me! It was a great day!
I have the best family in the world....a hubby who loves me and thinks I am beautiful.....kids that are choosing the right and make me laugh every single day......parents and siblings that are close to my heart even though they are far away......and a mother-in-law who lives close and we get to see often. My Heavenly Father has truly blessed me and I am ever grateful to Him for all that I have. I love being a MOM....best thing I ever did!
Happy Mother's Day to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment