Tuesday, May 22, 2012

She is on a Roll!

So M is really raking in the awards this year.....this week she had TWO awards ceremonies so to speak.  Monday night she was asked to attend the Fine Arts awards for her work in her art classes.
She loves art and this semester she was enrolled in 2 classes...3D Art and Painting.  She was excited to get invited and walked away with.......TWO awards.  It was awesome.

She got a certificate for being "Open Minded"...for her willingness to accept new concepts and embrace experiences outside of her comfort zone! 
After receiving that award, she sat back down and said "Dang, I really wanted one of those trophies".   BAM....she got another award and with the trophy she was wanting.  This one was for "Outstanding Artist"....for her overall talent and dedication!  She was thrilled and what a fun trophy....almost like an Oscar.
She has done some fabulous work (I should post some) and I love that I have them all over the house.  They add character and color and fun and brings a smile to my face every day that I get to look at them.  You should all come over to see what a great artist she is becoming! 
Congrats M on all your work this year.

Then tonight she had her Track Banquet where she received.....
her Letter!  She was so thrilled and it was all because she did so awesome in the discus at Regionals.  TWO Letters in the 3 sports she played this year as a Sophomore.....YOU ROCK!

No comments: