Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Favorite

Okay, everyone has favorite things. Some of those favorite things you can't seem to live without and some are great to have but you could live without them if you had to. I could never live without brushing my teeth. It is not considered a favorite thing of mine, just a necessity for me. That is one thing I have to do every morning first thing, no matter what. Anyway, I have gotten off the subject. All of you know that chapstick is one of my favorite things. I have a tube everywhere you can think of so I don't have to go far to put some on my lips. I only like a certain kind that I can now only buy when I go to Utah, so I clean out the shelves at the stores when I go so it will get me through until my next trip. Crazy I know, but it is my favorite and I can't live without it. Well, I have discovered another favorite thing. FRUIT NATURALS RED GRAPEFRUIT. I love grapefruit but hate getting it ready to eat when you buy a whole one. Then if you don't eat it right away, it goes bad. Anyway, I had a coupon for a box of these at Costco. I had sampled them there before, but never bought them. So I finally bought some the other day - 2 boxes in fact--and they are so good. They are a great snack anytime and of course, they are great for breakfast. But they are already cut up for you and packed in the yummy juice and all ready to go. LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! This is one of those favorite things that I could live without if I had to, but I sure hope I don't ever have to. I am so glad that no one else in my family likes them--all the more for me!

5 comments:

Holly said...

You are too funny! I will have to try them...how many calories are in each cup? I am trying really hard to get back to that fighting weight I once was... ;)

Rach said...

I knew about the chapstick thing, but I didn't know you loved grapefruit. I guess I'll have to go sample those at Costco. they must be pretty darn good!!

Jamie said...

I always walk past those in the store and think they look yummy. I will have to try it. In my house, as soon as I cut up MY grapefruit, it gets devoured by two little rugrats. It does not make mamma happy.

Anonymous said...

I have seen this product advertised, but can't find them in Utah. I even have coupons.Bring me some. Debbie is bringing grapefruit from her trees and oranges on Sunday. yum yum.
Love you,
Mom

Teeples Family said...

Just yesterday I had these at Costco, and Ryan & I both loved them!