Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow or Sun?

I just wanted to tell you that my children are outside swimming right now and having a nice WARM time. We were wearing shorts, flip flops and sunglasses today. I hear it is a BLIZZARD at home today. I am so sorry. It is very windy here though. Do you feel sorry for me? (I wouldn't either) I am happy to be right here, right now!

6 comments:

Holly said...

LOL...nice one. I am not sad...I get to go to warm Vegas this weekend. :D

Jamie said...

Where are you? I wish I was somewhere warm. It is definitely crazy here right now.

Maureen said...

Good one! We're FREEZING here and reading about your sunny adventures. Wish you could bring it back with you!

Jean McKendrick said...

Where are you? We are not even swimming here in sunny FL.

Rach said...

Rub it in why don't you!! It is FREEZING here today. Poor Duke came in limping this morning because his paws got so cold in the snow. And, you have a huge snow drift on your back stairs, so he had to almost dig his way out today. Go sit by the pool and drink a lemonade for us!!

Teeples Family said...

I hope your cruise was awesome! I am jealous.

Have you checked your e-mail since you got home? If not, give me a call!