Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Anxious!

What beautiful weather we had today. We are in the 70's which is odd for March. But I am not complaining at all. I am so ready for spring and summer I just can't stand it. It felt so good to paint my toes in a fun pink color and wear my flip flops today. I didn't go anywhere since I had to stay home for the basement workers, but just having the windows open and seeing the sun shine through was enough to get me into the mood. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love the sun, wearing shorts and going bare foot--that must be the California gal in me. Point me to the Beach!!!

3 comments:

Em said...

oooo 70 sounds really nice! I want in on that!

Jean McKendrick said...

Um yah, you were warmer than us today. I froze my "tail" off at the park.

Holly said...

We were warm too yesterday-just real windy in my neck of the woods. I think it is supposed to rain here today. I can not wait for sunny days although that usually means I am on a soccer field of some sort... ;)