Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Now This is a Snow Day!

School was cancelled today and I couldn't be happier.  That means no getting T to seminary in the early morning hours, getting little ones out the door all bundled up and then feeling sorry for them having to walk in the cold that I jump in the car and take them to school anyway.  It also means that I can stay in my jammies all day and not feel guilty.  It means not going anywhere and staying home to bake and lay by the fire.  I love snow days.

I do have plenty to do, mind you, but I will gladly take a day off if it means spending it with my kids in a nice warm house.  I only wish that my hubby could have a snow day too.

2 comments:

Holly said...

We got snow too except no snow day here. In fact, I just finished shoveling the LOOOOONNNG driveway. Now on to bake a cake! :D

Jean McKendrick said...

I LOVE it and would give anything for a snow day! :)