Anyway, it is always fun to hear the kids sing. They do everyday songs and of course, they end with a bunch of Christmas songs wearing santa hats. It's tradition! She did very well and she was so excited that she actually had a speaking part this time. She never seems to get any of those, so she was thrilled that she was chosen this time.
Since it was Mutual night, my hubby was with the big kids there, so only K and I were able to see her perform. She was bummed that Daddy couldn't be there, but thank goodness he was able to see her sing some of her songs at the craft fair a few weeks earlier. I am glad that all my kids so far have participated in this when they were in 5th grade and I know that K will want to as well.

2 comments:
So fun! Nicole is in her school's chorus, too. Only they meet every Tue @ 7:30AM. Ugh. Getting her there an hour before school is sometimes crazy, but she likes it. Way to go J!
I remember when Con sang in the choir! :) Sounds like you guys are as busy as we are... Hugs! :)
Post a Comment