Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Have you ever laughed so hard that your cheeks hurt?
Have you ever laughed so hard that your stomach hurt?
Have you ever laughed so hard that you couldn't breathe?
Have you ever laughed so hard that you couldn't stop laughing?
That is how hard we laughed tonight during the activity portion of our FHE. And it is all this guys fault......
It is just a little plastic man, not much taller than my hand, but what power he has to create laughter and, oh, so much fun. My sister gave us "Pictionary Man" for Christmas and we played it for the first time tonight. It is much like the normal Pictionary game, only you have this man to draw on with a dry erase marker. There are other items to draw on as well to help guess the picture. It is electronic and has many different categories that it picks from. With any guessing game like this, you never know what will happen.
When we have teams, we try to have one parent with one bigger kid and one smaller kid on each team, so it is better with the little girls. They actually did very well tonight in drawing some hard pictures. Our team won with the help of K drawing the winning picture that T and I guessed. We laughed so hard trying to guess some of the crazy pictures that were drawn, the words that were read wrong or interpreted wrong (is that inverted or vertigo T), but it got to the point that it wasn't anything about the game at all that was so funny. We ended up laughing at the stupidest things, but what a blast we had tonight. I am so tired from all the laughing---Thanks Deb for the great game.
Just in case you are not up on your texting terms: ROFL means "rolling on floor laughing" (hence the title of my post)
Class Picture
14 years ago

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, that sounds like so much fun! We have to get that game and give it a try. I want to ROFL too! Thanks for giving me a laugh!
We want to come play!! I wondered if that game would be fun, but my kids are probably still to little to play it. Sounds like a great FHE!!
I love those kind of family game nights! The best... :)
That game sounds awesome. But i'm sure it had more to do with the fun family rather than the silly little man :)
Isabella was so excited to see Pictionary man at our house and was then so mad when I wrapped it and sent it off to you. Unbeknownst to her I had bought a second one for her as well. I was really stupid to send you that Gift Trap last year and not have one for ourselves -- so this year I was smarter! We played it over and over at grandma's house -- even with cousin Tonya's family. Jared, though was drawing private parts on it in frustration when Taylor couldn't get "man" out of what he was trying to draw -- it was too funny. Abby did great mostly on her own - with Jared helping when needed -- Taylor is a great artist -- and Em and I stunk! It was a riot though.
Post a Comment