I love that song and we tend to sing it only at this time of year. And whenever we do sing it, I picture the Chipmunks singing it in a video we use to play for the kids when they were little. But it is such a powerful song as it signifies fun in the sun and sleeping in and relaxing and playing and doing whatever. I love summer when there is really no deadlines, no homework, and no committments. OK, there may be some committments, but nothing too pressing. It is the best!
This afternoon I attended K's end of school party and it was a nice way to close out the year's events----with ice cream!! It was a simple party and that was nice since we have been running all week. M and J went too since they were both done. J got some more signatures in her yearbook and M had a good time seeing old teachers and just hanging out.
What a year and now it is over. On with the fun!
Class Picture
14 years ago
3 comments:
LOVED Mrs. Temple too! She was practically perfect in every way! Gosh we miss the wonderful teachers at RE! Happy summer! Call me when you're here. Would love to see you!
I love your new background! It's amazing and wonderful that another school year is over, isn't it? It means our kids are getting older, too.
We still have 2 weeks and we go back August 23rd I think. Does that seem like a short summer to you?
Post a Comment