I think my hubby had a great Father's Day. He got to take a nap, eat delicious steak, get presents, and be with his family.....I know that all made him happy.
*J made this pen holder for him in shop class last year....she has hidden it away for months*
*this back scratcher was the highlight for EVERYONE, even Duke. My hubby was actually the last one to use it....and it was an impromtu gift....love it!*
Happy Father's Day HONEY! I love you tons!
The girls made cards and pictures for their grandpa.....we got him a 6-pack of rootbeer to let him know he was an A&Wsome grandpa (my hubby got one too as this is what they handed out in church) and M had written a paper on him for a school class and we gave him a copy of it.
*the toothpick in the mouth...that's my dad!*
*of course, hugs all the way around too*
*wow, who did my hair that day...yikes...*
Happy Father's Day DAD! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment