Today is my hubby's birthday. He is turning 29 (WINK!)
We will celebrate by him going to work and the kids going to school - leaving me alone in the house all day. What a perfect birthday. **Oh wait, it's not my birthday, is it?! We will go out to dinner at a place of his choice (Red Robin-free birthday burger you know) and he wants homemade ice cream instead of a cake this year-YUM. Then open presents. Sounds like a plan to me.
I must say, that I have the most wonderful man as my husband. He is so patient with me and loves me no matter what. He thinks I am beautiful (even when I just wake up) and would do anything to make me happy. I am so glad that he wants to stick with me forever. I love you honey and I hope you enjoy your day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope its EPIC!
Happy birthday! :) Hugs from Utah.
You do have a great husband... he's a really nice person. Hope you have a fun night celebrating.
AJ was due in November, and Kevin's b'day is today also. I remember when I told my mom I was pregnant with Kevin she said, "Boy, Valentine's Day must be a good holiday for you guys!" Must be the same thing in your family!!
Happy 29th birthday (wink wink)!! Hope you had a blast, and your homemade ice cream was good. Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment