Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday!

You know, I have the best mom in the world.  She is one of my best friends.  How many of you can say that?  I actually liked being with my parents when I was in high school.  Ya I know-crazy nuts.  But with me being the baby and my brother four years older, I was pretty much an only child during those years.  So I had my parents to myself and we grew really close.  There is a bond there that none of my other siblings have with them.

Anyway, my mom is great and I just had to do a shout out to wish her a wonderful day.  She will have an absolutely fabulous day since she is in Aruba today.  How does that Beach Boy song go----"Aruba, Jamaica, ooo I wanna take ya,  to Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama........."  Can't imagine a better way to celebrate -you are so lucky Mom.  Have fun!


I love ya Mom---Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, my Mama's birthday is the 18th! Your Mama is in good company! ;)

Maureen said...

You have a beautiful mother. I think it's nice that you enjoy each other's company and friendship. Happy Birthday to your Mom!