Monday, March 1, 2010

Aw Nuts!

What is the saying--
Tall oaks from little acorns grow

Well, here is my little acorn--isn't she cute?!
K had her 2nd grade Musical last week and I must say, it was very cute.  She has been practicing her lines for a couple of months now and she was so excited to perform.  The place was so packed that I had to stand in the back to even have a chance of getting a good picture of K.  I don't think I have ever seen so many people in that gym for a 2nd grade performance.  I managed to get a couple of pretty good shots and a movie, but I still hate taking pix in that gym.
Good job my little acorn.  You did awesome!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Cute pix! I so used to love going to those school performances in elementary school. Just too sweet for words. And yes, your little acorn is adorable!!

Jean McKendrick said...

She is a cute little acorn! I love school programs!

Holly said...

TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

the first pix lookes just like you. It brings back many memories
that your Mom has. luv u.