And also this.....

(not very good- taken from my phone)
We had a blast playing with these dogs, taking them for walks, feeding them treats, and just loving them. We volunteered at an adoption fair at PetCo for the Chihuahua & Small Dog Rescue, Inc. and had so much fun. We each fell in love with certain dogs and when one would get adopted, we were sad to see them go. I think Reed was our favorite, so when he left, we fell in love with Desperado. Of course, the little girls tried to get us to adopt one, but for one, they were $250 and for another, we don't want two dogs in our house. I must admit, that I really did soften at the end--but I did come to my senses, thank goodness. It was hard to say good-bye to them when it was time to leave. J had the hardest time as she ended up crying after putting them in their crates and into their car, K asked to do it again next Saturday, and M has decided that she wants to help another day for her Personal Progress, so I guess a good time was had by all.
Desperado & Reed
(our favorites-aren't they cute?!)
They found these laser pointers and had a blast moving them around the floor for the dogs to chase it. After awhile, they turned their attention to people around the store. It was so funny to see the people wonder where this red light was coming from as it was shining in the fish tanks. They were having so much fun with these little $3 lights. I was getting a kick out of watching them torment the customers. Are we bad???
And to top it all off, we all get free Disneyland tickets for our service. You couldn't ask for anything better than that. Okay, well maybe, but playing with dogs for a few hours and getting something free in return is pretty good if you ask me.






4 comments:
How fun! My kids totally would have wanted to take one home...lol
Hey how did you make your photos different sizes?
What a great thing to do! Not sure my kids could do it with out falling in love too! FUN!
Ha Ha Ha! I can't tell you how much fun we have had doing the same thing with laser pointers so if you're bad, then we are too. It sounds like you had way too much fun to earn a free ticket to Disneyland!! Score!!
Yeah, how much fun did you guys have, and you were rewarded for it too! When are you going??
Post a Comment