Saturday, February 19, 2011

Do They Have to Grow Up?

I just got some pix back this week of my kids. Where did the time go?  They have grown up so much and there are times that I wish they could stay little.  But then there are times that I am happy that they are getting older and learning and maturing into great people. 

Here is the picture taken about 4 or 5 years ago and also the one just taken to replace it.  Funny that they are positioned in the same places.  I can't believe how much they have changed.

I have some pretty cute kids, if I don't say so myself.  Wait I just said so....must be true.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your kids while they are young.

My favorite quote:
"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at the people who belong to us, we see the p ast present & he future"

May said...

Time flies! I do agree,they are pretty darn cute kids!!

Holly said...

Such kids! :o)

Holly said...

HAHA, I meant cute kids! Oh my...