Saturday, April 30, 2011

WE NEED YOUR VOTE!

I entered M and myself in a Mother/Daughter Look-a-like contest on the local radio station.  But we need all who read this to vote for us.  Got to the link below to vote.  You will have to put your email in and then they will send you an email that needs to verify it and then you can go back to the page to vote.  Make sure to pick the right picture.......you know the one with Me and M.  If you know me, you will pick the right picture (heehee)  Don't vote for anyone else cuz we want to win the spa treatment, the jewelry and the US Open tickets.  We will love you forever if you VOTE and help us win!  Thank you!  Thank you!


my 99.9 my music and johnjay and rich: "my music and johnjay and rich"

1 comment:

karen.mckay.palmer said...

I tried ... but couldn't see where I can submit my vote.