When the waitress heard it was her birthday, she asked if she wanted them to sing to her...her response was I don't care. So of course, I then said....SURE! Next time I think she will make sure she says No Thank You. They came out in a bunch and made her stand up....hold a tambourine...and shake it as they sang. She was so embarrassed and turned red instantly and totally blamed it all on me for this awkward moment. I loved it and was laughing the whole time. It was so funny to see her turn so red in the face.
The next week she had her last basketball game on her birthday and K and I had Activity Days, so it was a rather chaotic evening to say the least. She opened presents that evening and was so not wanting to wear the Birthday Hat. (I think that hat is on its way out....too much rebellion when it comes to wearing it for a picture). I was able to convince her to put it on for one picture...phew.
We ended up going out to eat at Red Robin the next night when we had more time. And Chocolate Cream Pie was the dessert of choice from me.
Happy Birthday my sweet M!
No comments:
Post a Comment