So I have noticed for quite some time now that the last blog post was on Jan 10....over 2 months ago. I post Tyler's letters every week and when I have some time, I zip over to my blog to check friend's blogs. And so I notice each time I come to my blog that the last post was in January.
So lame I know.....I think that I better post something and then I don't and go on my mary way. YIKES....if I do not do something soon I will be so far behind...just like my scrapbooks. Maybe that is why I am writing this post, so when I do look on my blog, it will say March and I won't feel like I am so far behind....right?! My excuse is I'm Busy....lame too!
I have my pictures on my computer.....I just haven't taken the time to fix them in Photoshop. And I can't post pictures without fixing them first. So when I get around to doing that, I can catch up. So when will I do that? I tell myself every free day that today is the day....but then I find other things that I need to do, or I get playing on Facebook (that darn FB) and then the day is over. In my defense, I have been working alot...ok, not this last week (only 2 days) but before that I had worked 10 school days out of 11.....yea, the most I have done grouped together like that. So by the time I would get home from school and get the necessary things done, I was too tired to take the time to be creative and productive with my pictures. And so another day would go by...ick. I have been working on the YW fundraiser, so that has taken up a good chuck of time. That will be over in a week so I can't use that for an excuse any longer. However, camp will not be over til mid June, so there is still lots to do. Not to mention, I have 2 girls to dress in pioneer clothes for the trek which falls 2 weeks after camp. Time to teach them to sew themselves...but wait, that will take time too. Oh bother!
Spring Break is coming up and I could say I would do it then, but then that is playtime with the kids and who knows if I will have time then......so it is any ones guess when I will post again. Hopefully sooner than later. But then again, I am behind on my father's book too so that should take priority. Not to mention my 2012 book I haven't even started yet.
Now I am totally depressed and so I am getting off to go eat some ice cream!!!! Maybe another day! Wish me luck!
Class Picture
14 years ago
1 comment:
Well I am glad to hear you are only one year behind....I am still 35 years behind in my scrapbooking and adding another year every year....have fun playing with the kids on spring break ... I keep telling myself that is more important than all the rest and more fun too ... I figure I will have the rest of my life to scrapbook... Miss you... we could have scrapbook parties....or just play together.
Post a Comment