Monday, August 13, 2012

23 YeArS!

Sunday was our 23rd wedding anniversary!  That is a lot of years....add in the years I have known him and it equals 32 years......WOW!  That is a long time.....and he still loves me.  It is just so amazing to me that we have been together that long.  So thankful for him and they way he loves me.  I just can't imagine my life without him.  Seeing our kids grow up and now start to leave home and it just makes me appreciate him all the more knowing that we did this!  We made these wonderful children....we taught them they things they needed to know to be good people....we brought them up in the gospel and showed them the way....we loved them no matter what....this is our amazing family!  We did this!  Thanks honey for all these years and sooner than we think, we will be celebrating 30 years.
We got to spend the evening at my mother-in-law's house.  She wanted to get the family together one more time before T left on his mission.  It was a nice evening of dinner, visiting and FHE.  After a good Sunday and spending Saturday in the temple...it was a great way to celebrate our anniversary.  However, I do hope to get some alone time with him sometime this week.
I love you sweetie!

No comments: