SOFTBALL
I am so proud of M. She did great in every position that she played. She is going to be awesome the next 3 years. I think she has found "her sport"!
I loved watching her play and was lucky enough to catch every game but one. It was great to be outside, soaking up the sun. Oh how I love the sun! I loved the fact that I could work on my tan while sipping my half price Sonic drink or Slushie and cheering on my daughter. It was heaven!
Don't look too closely as I was really in need of a pedicure....still haven't gotten one either.

2 comments:
GO M!!! Um, and those 'feet' look familiar... ;o)
Well her games got over just in time since it snowed yesterday! Way to go M! I can't believe she played in so many varsity games. She found her niche!
Post a Comment