T always has a blast putting up the lights. My hubby and I love it more cuz we don't have to do all the work. It was such nice weather that it makes it even more enjoyable.
Had to stop to answer a text....ok, maybe he is turning his music on....or doing both!!! Priorities, you know
The "ground" observer!
So we went out to grab some dinner later that night and saw that we had a few lights out already. Funny, when we put them up they were all working. Anyway, it gave the kids an excuse to get on the roof again. Of course, it is much different in the dark, but we had a hard time getting them in just the same. (even Duke joined them again) What is it about kids and roofs???
The finished product! We added the lights on the 2nd floor this year and it looks so great.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
4 comments:
Hey, can you send T over to our house?? We have some lights that need to go up! Looks good!
Your house looks amazing. I'm with Rachael...T did a great job. You should hire him out! :D
Oh it DOES look great! I think we might need to do a drive-by one of these nights. =)
I don't know what it is with kids and roofs. We even found Tyler up on the roof at one point when Jason had his back turned while putting up our lights. SCARY!! That kid is gonna be the death of me, I swear!
LOVE IT! What's your secrect? Still need to figure out how to get C to help... :oP It's been soooo snowy here no lights for us...yet. ;o)
Post a Comment