Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Colorado Winter's Day

So, anyone who lives in Colorado knows that our weather is....well....not normal!  Our winters tend to be different than most rocky mountain states.  Just a few days ago, I was in a short sleeve shirt basking in the 60 degree weather, and today.........
We wake up to fog and ice.......

I heard it was suppose to burn off by Noon, of course, it didn't.  And it is cold, in the 20's. Our neighborhood is the least foggy of all the places I was this morning.  Driving was interesting when I hit patches that only allowed me to see 1-2 car lengths in front of me.  It really does look cool and eery, but I think I will stay in for the rest of the afternoon...maybe do some baking, or reading, or napping.  Oh the possibilities are endless. :)

3 comments:

Rach said...

Yeah, that fog was crazy and it was COLD!! I hope some of it stays on the ground for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a beautiful winter day in Colorado. A good time to do those things you have been meaning to get to. kmp

Holly said...

That's what it looked like in Utah! We wanted snow!