Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nerf War

Ok, so T used to like Nerf guns a few years back.  So much so that he has several in different sizes.  But a year or so ago decided that he didn't want them anymore...he had outgrown them.  I could not bring myself to give them away or donate them (I spent a lot of money on all those).  So I put them in a big box and stored them away in the garage.  For some reason, T wanted to get them out, so went digging in our storagea few days ago..  He found them and started looking through them and realized that they were still okay.

Well, last night the kids were bored so got out the Nerf guns and went to war.

They made teams and "stalked" each other.  They would hide and try and shoot each other.  It was great to hear them playing and laughing and having fun together upstairs. Why they decided to play in the bedrooms is the question...I guess better hiding places??  But they had a good time and I am so glad we got some more life out of those guns!





Poor Duke....we had to put him in his cage.....he kept barking at the kids and giving their hiding places away.  He isn't very good when it comes to the kids playing together like that.....he wants to be right in the middle of it all.  He looked so sad sitting in there! 

1 comment:

Holly said...

OH MAN! We have many nerf guns too...there have been many a nerf fights at this house. Usually Mom and Dad win cuz we play 'sneaky'. :oP