My brother and his wife had a layover in Denver on their way home, so I went up to have lunch with them. We met at The Cherry Cricket....they had seen it on "Man vs Food" too and wanted to try it. It was great fun visiting with them and catching up on things. I sure wish they lived closer (maybe some day). Mark is the best big brother ever....ok, so he is my only brother. :) I love him a ton and am happy for any time that I get to spend with him. Susan is awesome...she is good for my brother and treats him like a king. She is the best sister-on-law I've ever had. I know you are waiting for me to say she is my only sister-in-law, but I have had another...yea, not so hot! I can honestly say that Susan is truly the best. I sure do love her!
Since I was in Denver for the day, I took full advantage of the situation and went shopping. It was so fun to go to stores that I don't have in the Springs.....like THE CONTAINER STORE. Oh my goodness...way too fun looking thru all the fun stuff there. I did some Christmas shopping and bought some things for me too. It was lots of fun just being alone and cranking the music up. I needed the break...but the day is not over yet. On to a high school basketball game and pizza bingo at the elementary school. It really is a good day!
1 comment:
Looks like it WAS a great day. :o)
Post a Comment