Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthday Portraits

I did it!  I finally took that leap of faith and did it!

I decided that this was going to be the year that I took my kids "yearly" pictures.  So since M and K have birthdays a month apart, I took them both out and we had so much fun posing and snapping away.  I took way over a 100 and had a hard time picking just a few to post.  I posted more on my photo blog if you want to go over there to see more of my gorgeous girls.

My K turns 9 this month.......




M turned 15 last month......




I sure had fun with my girls today!  Can't wait to get these printed up and on my wall.  Way to look so pretty girls!!

3 comments:

May said...

What beautiful girls you have! The pics turned out wonderfully! good job! p.s. I want your camera!:)

Holly said...

GORGEOUS!

Maureen said...

You did an amazing job! Of course, your subject matter is gorgeous, so you couldn't go too wrong. I think you should do all your family portraits, Mel. You are getting really good!